AMinServe.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://aminserve.com website and related mobile applications (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service including:
- Personal Data – When you register for an account, purchase products, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, request support or otherwise interact with us we may ask for personal information like your name, email address, phone number, address, interests, or payment information. We retain records of transactions and support interactions.
- Usage Data – We collect data about how you access and interact with our Service including pages visited, content viewed, features used, Errors encountered and time spent on pages. Analytics data helps us improve our Service but is not linked to individuals.
- Cookies – We utilize first and third party cookies to collect data like login status, shopping cart contents, traffic to our site and basic usage and performance data. You can disable cookies through your browser but our Service may not work as intended.
Usage of Information
We only process Personal Data for specific purposes or under legal basis described below:
- Provide Service – We use data to provide, operate and improve the Service, process orders and payments, manage accounts, communicate via email or text and provide support. This is required for contract performance.
- Marketing Purposes – With your consent we will collect data like your email address and interests to send marketing and promotional materials like company news, product updates or coupons. You may opt-out anytime.
- Legal Compliance – We may process or disclose your data when required to respond to lawful requests like subpoenas, court orders or government investigations or to protect our rights and comply with laws and regulations.
We retain Personal Data as long as your account is considered active. Inactive accounts and associated data unrelated to financial reporting is deleted after 12 months of inactivity. We may retain aggregated non-identifying data indefinitely.
We implement reasonable security safeguards like encryption, access controls, firewalls and SSL to protect data. However no method of transmission or data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will notify users in compliance with applicable laws in case of a data breach.
Third Party Services
International Data Transfers
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country or other jurisdiction where privacy laws may differ. We only share information in compliance with applicable laws and apply safeguards when doing so.
Our Service is not directed to children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. If we discover any child data, we will promptly delete it in compliance with law. Parents may contact us to remove any inadvertently collected information.
Your Data Rights
Applicable privacy laws provide rights in relation to your Personal Data including rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and portability. Contact us to initiate these requests. You may opt-out of marketing communications by clicking unsubscribe, adjusting account settings or contacting us.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a revised version on this page. Changes will be effective upon posting. Continued use of our Service indicates acceptance of the revised policy.
- By Email: [email protected]